Color Theory Rocks, Lori Corbett
I've been an artist for 30 years. My art takes the form of highly detailed carved & painted birds, pastel pencil/colored pencil drawings, graphite drawings, & acrylic painting. My accomplishments include:
1. Being contracted by Fox Chapel Publishing to write a book on my main art-for, birdcarving. The result was a 256 page how-to book, featuring (3) start to finish carving and painting projects, called "Carving Award-Winning Songbirds".
2. Being contracted by the same publisher to contribute paintings (27) to a series of reference books for artists on birds of prey.
3. Numerous articles for Woodcarving Illustrated on painting and carving techniques, & a 3 issue project for Wildfowl Carving Magazine.
4. An episode of Woodsculpting on the DIY Channel.
5. A segment on my art on "Outdoor Idaho", aired on Idaho Public TV.