Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Printmaking, Collage / Mosaics, Ceramics / Pottery, Glass Arts, Fiber Arts / Textiles, Paper Arts, Photography
- Nurture creativity and encourage children in life-long arts involvement.
- Provide opportunities for authentic arts experiences with professional artists.
- Help students of all learning styles feel a sense of achievement in learning, social and character development, and self-awareness.
- Aid teachers in developing imaginative and alternative ways of teaching.
- Encourage a school’s deepening commitment to the arts as a key component of the teaching and learning environment.
Children (5-11), Youth (12-16), Adults, Special Needs, Seniors
We offer in-school programs and residencies, plus a variety of professional development options, including custom-designed programs for faculty, half-day workshops in our Creative Learning Labs, and a week-long summer Institute for Creative Teaching.